Under The Stars Sweetheart Mini Sessions
Under The Stars Sweetheart Mini Sessions
ONLY 6 AVAILABLE
✨ Brave the chilly temperatures to get a spectacular shot of you and your honey gazing at the stars with the Milky Way speckling the night sky behind you. ✨
These magical star shots are a client favorite here at King's Things and are a perfect way to celebrate Valentine's Day with your loved one.
TIME AND LOCATION
February 9th from 7:00pm-10:00pm
Rocky Fork Lakes Conservation Area
These short but sweet 20-minute mini sessions will take place out at Rocky Fork Lakes Conservation area on February 9th from 7:00pm-10:00pm. After you purchase, contact Lindsey at email@example.com to get your specific timeslot.
If there is bad weather or cloudy skies that evening, we have reserved the evening of February 10th as a backup date. In the unlikely chance that both nights are not suitable for start shots, we can reschedule your session or offer a refund.
Edited digital images will be delivered, along with a copyright release, in time for Valentines Day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Pricing Payments: $99 session fee is required as deposit. Fee is based upon a photographic session for up to two individuals.
2. Cancellation/Rescheduling: If Client cancels within 7 or fewer days of the session the deposit is non-refundable, except for in extreme circumstances which will be at the discretion of the photographer (illness, injury etc).
3. Session: The creation of images is at the sole artistic discretion of the Photographer. No shots throughout the session are guaranteed. Client acknowledges that the photographer is using her artistic discretion to create photographs as the photographer sees fit. Client understands that the mini-session is a 20 minute portrait session. The photography schedule and selected methodology are designed to accomplish the goals and wishes of the Client in a manner enjoyed by all parties. Client and King's Things Photography agree that cheerful cooperation and punctuality are therefore essential to that purpose. Shooting commences at the scheduled start time.
4. Images: Approximately 3-5 digital images will be processed and available with the mini session price. Expected turn around for edits 5 days. To ensure the best print quality, avoid altering the images before printing. The photographer is not responsible for printing errors or for the quality of prints or products printed.
5. Limitation of Liability: In the unlikely event that all of some of the photographs fail to materialize or there is total photographic failure due to reasons beyond King's Things Photography's control, the liability of King's Things Photography will be limited to the refund of all money paid. In any event, the limit of King's Things Photography's liability shall not exceed the Package Price.
6. Animal Clause: A domestic pet may be used on site to use in some Mini Sessions. It is at the photographer’s discretion as to whether or not to use the pet in photos. Lindsey King's first priority is to avoid harm or stress to the pet or child(ren). In a situation where child is not cooperative, King's Things may try a composite image of the pet/child. It is at the client’s discretion as to whether or not to have the pet in photos.
7. Electronic Devices. Cameras, cell phone cameras, and camcorders are not permitted during sessions.
8. Modifications. If the client has a request for a small alteration of an image, please let the photographer know within 1 day of delivery. The photographer can address minor changes at no cost (fix blemishes, tighter crop, etc.), but more involved requests are billed at $35/hr. The photographer will let you know if there will be extra charges before work begins.
9. Payment. The photographer will not begin design work or process orders until payment is complete.
10. Returned Checks. Checks returned by the bank, for any reason, will be charged a $25.00 service charge, and sessions/orders will be canceled if they are not paid in full within three days of notification.
11. Re-shoots / Refunds. Re-shoots are determined at the discretion of the photographer. Re-shoots and refunds will not be given for poor choices of clothing, make-up, hair or weather-related issues, or by not following the recommendations of the photographer.
12. Social Media. The Client may share blog post links and Facebook albums through use of the share functions and dissemination of direct links. Client shall not copy, download, screen shot, or capture the photographs in any other fashion.
13. Photographer’s Standard Price List. The charges in this agreement are based on the Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
14. Copyright Laws/Model Release. King's Things Photography retains the copyright on all images (even those purchased for download) and reserves the right to use the images for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes. The client purchasing this session warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of this Studio/Photographer. Under no circumstances, can a client use these images for profit, commercial endeavors, professional display, or in competitions. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to redistribute these photographs for profit or use other than private consumption without the photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
15. If the photographer cannot fulfill this Contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to the Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the photographer. In the event the photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the client’s order. The client releases Lauren Tomten from all liabilities, claims and damages that may result from any accidents or incidents that may happen during the session.
16. All images are copyright under the Federal Copyright Laws and subject to fines of up to $150,000 if breaking those laws. By signing this contract, you are agreeing not to copy, save, or reproduce images in any way. This includes copying and saving images from the website, blog, Facebook, or any other form of advertisement.